What is Cranio-Sacral-Therapy?
Cranio-Sacral-Therapy (from the Latin cranium: skull: sacral: the sacrum) is an alternative medical treatment that has evolved from osteopathy. It is a manual procedure in which handgrips predominantly in the area of the skull, the neck, the upper body, the spine, the sacrum, the diaphragm, the pelvis and the feet are used.
It helps with
- Musculoskeletal problems (such as back and neck pain, herniated discs, jaw problems)
- Headache, migraine, dizziness, tinnitus
- Post accident complaints ( whiplash or after surgery)
- Sinusitis, chronic otitis
- Menstrual and pregnancy problems
- Skin problems
- Hormone Dysbalances
Experience from practice
Most of the time I treat very stressed people with a variety of symptoms. I then experience how this gentle method relieves the discomfort, to the point of full recovery. Sleep disorders or indigestion, up to hair loss has already been treated successfully in my practice. Many patients make appointments after work, because they experience a wonderful transition into the after-work hours and arrive at home relaxed and fit again for friends and family. For further questions I am at your disposal.